2010年5月31日月曜日

My favorite things


Good evening! What's up?

My favorite shop is PLAZA. It's because I like boof, there are many goods of boof.

Boof is bear! It's very cute! I want to be a bear:)haha!
My favorite clothes shop is Dazzlin.That blands is cute.
My favorite food is sweets. I like cakes and chocolates and so on.
Espesially, I like rice cake better,and like annko.
What food do you like?
I want to go to USJ or TDL.
Now annual passport of USJ is chaper!
Will you go to USJ with SyakaSyaka.

4 件のコメント:

  1. I think I want to be a bear too. LOL
    PLAZA is very temptation's spot!!
    I like foreign confectionery(>_<)!!

    And I like spicy food★
    I want to go to USJ (^o^)

    返信削除
  2. Dazzlin is a cute brand :)
    I sometime go shopping there!

    I want to go to USJ♪

    返信削除
  3. I like (real) Indian curry best. Eating it with a nan and tandori chicken is heaven for me. As for sweets, I like rich, moist cakes, and vanilla or strawberry ice cream. Rice cakes are okay too.

    返信削除
  4. I also want to go TDL.I like Donald Duck.He is crazzy and funny.Let's go to TDL together.

    返信削除