I spend really good times in Kwangaku, so I really enjoy my school life.
Since I entered the college, I could have many friends. They're funny and kind so I like them.
Also, I like English class. Today, I will do Takoyaki Party at Izumi's house. I'm looking forward to doing that!
In these days, I play too much with my friends, so I have many homeworks. I have to do that one in GW and have to study English harder. I want to go abroad to study.
I live in Osaka, so I have one hour and a half to go to school by train. My high school is near my house so I'm not used to. My timetable on Tuesday is 1period and 5period. It's gloomy, because I cannot go back home, but I enjoying Tuesday!
Yesterday is a very hard schedule for me. First I went to my grandfarther's house in the morning, and went to concert with my friends in the evening. Later, I went to Koushienn to watch baseball with my uncle at night.
Tamanorinorinori appeared!!
返信削除Hello!!
返信削除Satoshi!!
Yo~
Hi!
返信削除Let's go bowring together some other time!
Hi Squirrel. Do you like nuts? I love almonds best, but also cashews and peanuts. I buy peanuts still in the shell, and open the shell myself. They taste fresher that way. I hope the takoyaki party went well. I like ponsu/negi/mayo topping.
返信削除