I want to live in New Zealand.
I went to abroad to study New Zealand when I was a high school student.
Then,I had a really good experiences.
My hostfamily is so kind,and my buddy is so kind too.
Everyone who I met in New Zealand is really good person!
And, there are many nature.
I went to many nature places,then I relaxed.
In New Zealand, I felt time passing slowly.
Other place I want to live in is Nishinomiya,because there are near my school.
I go to school fram Osaka. It's too hard.
I want to go back home early.
Will you share a room with me?
I know New Zealand(^o^)
返信削除New Zealand's national rugby team is very strong!
You know All Blacks??
Room share is No.Sorry...(*^_^*)
返信削除No!! I don't want to live you!!lol
返信削除i want to visit New Zealand. when i was a junior high school student, i went to Australia. Australia is also wonderful prace!!!!^^ i want to go back to there..
返信削除You should stay my home:)
返信削除I enjoyed 6 months in NZ when I was your age. I worked part-time and went to many parties, so I didn't see enough of the countryside. I want to go back again someday.
返信削除