2010年7月2日金曜日

My good and bad points


Hello!

These days, really hot :(

I sweat a lot!!!


My bad point is to get tired of things very quickly.

I thought I wanted to be dietting, but I gave up after 3 days....

Oh my god!!!!!

I am dietting from today.

If I ate snacks, please say to me "Don't eat!"

And another bad point is to get lonely easily.

I really get lonely easily.

I think it's bad because there are many times I do everything alone in college life.


My good point is I'm a sociable person.

I like to speak people and I'm not shy,

so I can readily make friends with anybody and everybody.

And another good point is I have a good smile.(said by kevin)

I think smiling everytime is really important.

"Smile makes me happy" I believe in that.

2 件のコメント:

  1. "Smile makes me happy"
    Was this passage got by "Love makes me strong" in buza-be-to(drama in japan)

    返信削除
  2. It's a wonderful smile, and you don't need to go on a diet. You are in perfect shape!

    返信削除