2010年7月3日土曜日

Summer Vacation


Our summer vacation is coming soon!

What plans do you have?


I want to go to the sea and summer festival!!

Tenjin-maturi I want to go with my friends, and want to see beautiful fireworks.

I have never go to Yodogawa Firework Festival.

Have you go to that?

This summer, I have many things that I want to do with my friends.

I want to wear Yukata, I want to do BBQ , I want to do malin sprts and so on.

Please invite me the funny things!

I want enjoying my summer vacation!

3 件のコメント:

  1. I will return to my parents' house in this summer!!
    But until the Bon festival I stay Nishinomiya.
    Let's play together!!

    返信削除
  2. I used to see Yodogawa Fireworks Festival every year. I was surprised they could make Doraemon's face etc. I saw it from my balcony, but it gets really crowded at the riverside and around the station. I guess you should arrive at Juso early. You must look pretty in a yukata.

    返信削除
  3. I will go Tenjin festival too!!
    I am looking forward to going.
    If I find you let's take picture:)
    And in summer vacation, let's do 'jyosikai' of English 11!!

    返信削除