On September 14-15th I went to Ishikawa with my friends,Yuina and Yukiko.
There are really rural so we could relax.
Dinner was a smorgasbord, there were many kinds of foods so we ate many things.
Therefore I felt unwell because I ate too much.
We wanted to digest foods so we did Karaoke.
It was very exciting and after that we played table tennis.
It was very exciting and after that we played table tennis.
I played that after a long time so I really enjoyed.
Especially I was glad to wear the Yukata I chose.
Next day we went to Yunokoni-no-mori.
Then we made crystal accessories.
First we chose the two broken pieces of glass.
And then we decorated with some glasses.
That will reach us after two weeks.
I’m looking forward to get them :)
You look nice in a yukata!
返信削除the pictures are so cute!
返信削除did you make crystalaccesories? if you get one, please show me.i want to meke it someday.
your photo is really good!!!
返信削除It's easy to image how you are spend the good summer!!
I want to look more photos!!!!:)))
Thank you for comments.
返信削除Azusa is very cute!!!
I didn't wear yukata this summer><
Hello!!
返信削除The photos are so good!!
I want to go a trip with my friends like you...
The squirrels in Hokkaido were very active and jumping around everywhere. They seemed quieter than Osaka squirrel though. Osaka squirrels might be a little noisy? I usually ate vanilla soft cream...a traditional flavour, but still the best!!! Pumpkin soft was nice too.
返信削除