
In spring semester, I met Sam, she's an international student, and we became friends.
In July, she had to go back her country, but I don't have her address so I couldn't connect her.
I was sad. I had a foreigner friend but I lost her ;(
After that, in summer I started Facebook.
then I found out her and we could connect!!
I'm so glad^^ I can mail and chat her.
In July, she had to go back her country, but I don't have her address so I couldn't connect her.
I was sad. I had a foreigner friend but I lost her ;(
After that, in summer I started Facebook.
then I found out her and we could connect!!
I'm so glad^^ I can mail and chat her.
And another thing, I went to abroad to study in New Zealand.
Then I became friends and I'm e-mailing them now.
I think it is really good things.
So we are friends now on and they teach me English.
Then I became friends and I'm e-mailing them now.
I think it is really good things.
So we are friends now on and they teach me English.
Developing the technology spreads our relationship.
So we can communicate with people who live all over the world.
So we can communicate with people who live all over the world.
A decade ago,there were a few tools to communicate with the worlds.
Letters, and to go there etc....
To send letter needs lots times and to go abroad need lots of money.
E-mail is really useful because it don't need lots times and money.
Except e-mails,we are having many useful tools.
For example, skype or facebook, chatting, blogging and so on.
I want to communicate with many people regardless of country.
Globalization helps my hope :)
Globalization helps my hope :)
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿