
When I was a junior high school students, I belonged to badminton club. Firstly, I didn't want to belong to this club, because the practice was really hard, and my good friends were not there. They stopped to belong to. So I had a lot of worry things at the first. However I love badminton, and I love my teammate of that club. We had many troubles, but we could slove them. We had many consultations whenever we had a probrem. We talked honestly, and it made us more thick. Best friends are Rie, Ayaka, Chiho, and Nagisa. I still play with them, I meet them two or three times per a year. They are really funny and I feel comfortable when I stay with them. I had a lot of junior hogh school memories. And almost is club memories. Activity of club was the most valuable things for me. I thought that I endured a hard practice. I am really glad to meet them.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿