2010年11月28日日曜日

My Opinion of Marriage

Hello! Today I will write about my ideal marriage. First, about my ideal partner: I have necessary conditions for my partner. It is kindness, gentleness, and reliableness. I like the parson who has a kindness for everyone and has a gentleness for everyone, especiallly fo me!! :) haha However I want the partner to have only gentleness but also strictness. If I would do some bad action, or go to the bad way, I want him to scoled me. So I want to help each other. And most important condition is reliableness. I would like to marry the partner who would protect me no matter what happens or at any situation. Aiso I want him to believe every time, everything. I don't want him to tell a lie for me. Everything I woulg like him to tell me honestly.
Second, about my married life: I would like to have an intercultural marriage. So I wanna marry foreigner. I wanna live in foreign country and I want my children to teach both English and Japanese.
It's my ideal partner and married life. What do you think?

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi, I'm from class2.
    Thanks for your comment!
    Our sircle's name is Bellpalace, It's from the name of our head's apartment.

    Foreigner is very handsome, so your opinion correct.

    返信削除