
Last Saturday and Sunday, I went to my grandmother's house and I watched Kishiwada Danjiri festival. Do you know Danjiri? It's really exciting festival! I joined this festival until when I was twelve years old. I like Danjiri but I didn't watch that these years because I was having a test. So I watched Danjiri after a long time. When I was an elementary student, I could take part in this but i cannot do that now.... I wish I lived in the city, because if I did, I would be able to attend the Danjiri festival. I really wanted to attend that... My birthday is Octover and this festival is held Octover so when I was born I listend festival music so I love this festival!! My mother and grandmother said this :)haha
Azu☺
返信削除Thank you for your commet♥
I have never seen Danjiri festival.
So I want to see that festival!!
I don't know Danjiri festival very much.
返信削除But I have heard this festival.
If I have a chance I want to attend it.
Hello! Nice to meet you.
返信削除Thank you for your comment on my blog.
I have heard 'Danjiri',but,
I did't know what it is.
It looks exciting!
I want to join it next time.
I've heard a lot about it. It sounds dangerous. Sometimes people get hurt don't they? I'd like to see it sometime though. There are many interesting festivals in Japan. Maybe you would enjoy the Fire Festival at Kurama in Kyoto:)
返信削除