2010年10月24日日曜日

Fast Fashion


Today I went shopping to Namba with my mother, sister and grandma.
Have you been to Namba?
There are many kinds of shops and the most shop is which sell clothes.
I went to "g.u." today. Do you know this shop?
This shop is UNIQLO's sister shop. It opened in Oct 22nd.
So there were lots of people!! I felt bad... ;(
However the price is very cheap!! We were surprised.
I bought pants. It was 990yen! You think it is awful don't you?
Why can they sell at these low price?
It's because they make all product in their company.

The policy of g.u. is
"More freedom for the fashion
If it is clothes selling only inexpensiveness, we don't line up in the store of g.u.
If it is clothes declaring only quality, the tag of g.u. does not gain"

I think this policy is really cool.
It is important for us not only price but also quality.
I had a good shopping today.

3 件のコメント:

  1. Hello! I am a student of class 19.
    I went to Namba yesterday too.
    I went to there with my friends, and
    we went to club, and danced!!
    The pants was 99o yen!!!!
    It is wonderful.I want to go to g.u.

    返信削除
  2. Thank you four your comment on my blog.
    I'm a student of class 19.

    I live in Kobe,so I never been to Nanba.
    I'd like to there, where I go shopping.
    What kind of label and clothes are there??

    返信削除
  3. I didn't know it's a sister company of Uniqlo. It's so cheap, I was afraid to buy anything from there, but maybe I'll reconsider.

    返信削除