2010年11月28日日曜日

Fads/Fashion I Dislike


Do you know the word "Sosyokukei-danshi"? It means boys who have no aggressive. My ideal parson is "Nikusyokukei-danshi". So I don't like Sosyokukei-danshi. Why someone like them? I cannot understand. I want boys to be aggressively. I want boy to lead me every time. Do you like Sosyokukei-danshi? Please tell me your opinion.

Also I don't like smoking. I hate the smell of the cigarette. It is really bad smell, and to smoke is really bad for the health. I don't understand why someone smoke. In addition, young people smoke. Some of my friends smoke... The tax of cigarette became high these days. So you have to pay much money and smoking makes your health bad. I really suggest giving up smoking.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I hate smoking, Squirrel. It smells bad, and second hand smoke damages the health of non-smokers. Soshokukei-danshi is a strange thing. Maybe their mothers spoil them too much. Boys should not be treated like precious little princes by their mothers, but made to be active and help with household chores.

    返信削除