Hello!
Did you have a Happy Halloween? I went to the concert of Arashi in Halloween. It was really good, I had a Happy Halloween! My seat is near the back stage. I could not see them clearly, they sung at main stage. But they went around the environs, then I could see them clearly! They are really cool. Do you know "One Love", the title of song? I think that is very famous so you may have had heard that song. When they sung that, they went around the environs. Jun Matsumoto sung in front of me!! I like "One Love" and I like him so I was really happy.
Did you have a Happy Halloween? I went to the concert of Arashi in Halloween. It was really good, I had a Happy Halloween! My seat is near the back stage. I could not see them clearly, they sung at main stage. But they went around the environs, then I could see them clearly! They are really cool. Do you know "One Love", the title of song? I think that is very famous so you may have had heard that song. When they sung that, they went around the environs. Jun Matsumoto sung in front of me!! I like "One Love" and I like him so I was really happy.
My another halloween is BBC Halloween Party.
It was funny party I had a good time. Many people came that party. I brought a chocolate cake. Friends pleased and said "yammy". I was really happy. And we did BINGO game. I won that game, took forth place!! I got a jigsaw puzzle. It was cute! I gonna make that. Satoshi got a poster on which there are many sexy women. He really pleased!! :)haha
When I read, yuo looked happy.
返信削除Good friends are alng with you in the future!
ARASHI is good artists.
返信削除i wanted to go to BBC.