2010年12月20日月曜日

Discoveries


Hello!
Since I was entered this college, I always study English. That's why my department is School of International Studies. When I was a junior high school students, I didn't like to study English. I thought why I had to study English. My national language is Japanese, and I was going to live Japan forever so I did not need study and speak English I thought. Also I don't like my English teacher. He is really strict and he played partiality... For these reasons I disliked English. In summer vacation when I was a second grade of high school student, I went to study abroad. That experiences changed my thinking. I stayed with a family in New Zealand. My host family was really kind person. Host father was very funny man and host mother was making my lunch box every morning. I spent a lot of time with them. They were a elder so we stayed at house many time. Therefore we spent a lot of time talking about many things. My host family used easy English so I could understand their mean. However I could not tell my thinking I wanted. I wanted speak more about myself but I could not do that. When I went back to Japan, my hearing skill made progress, so I became happy but my speaking skill don't make progress. I was really sad. Then I think I wanna be good English speaker! For these reasons, I selected this department. It is my discoveries!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿