
My parents are both working at the company, so I was lonely when I was a child. I loved my grandmother because she stayed together many times. She was really kind for me, but when I was a second year of elementary school student, she dead. Therefore I became a more lonely girl. I wanted my mother to be in the house. From this reason, I thought that I wanted to be houseworker and take care of my children, so I wanted stay with my children a lot of time. However , these days my plan of future changed. I am going to have worked since I have baby. That is why I like to do anything every time, so I dislike waste of time. I understand houseworker is busy, but working mother is more busy than houseworker. It is because they have to do not only their business works but also their house works,such as making dishes, taking care of their children, cleaning the house etc. I think it is really busy and I know how hard they work. However I like busy life than having many free times. Therefore I will to be working mother.
By the way, I have another plan of my future. It's very different from before one. I wanna have an intercultural marriage. That dream comes true, I gonna live abroad. Then I wanna to be houseworker, and live near the ocean. I wanna go ocean in weekend, and have a lunchbox that I made. It is good!:) If I take the plan to be working mother or to be houseworker in foreign country, anyway I wanna have two or three children!!!
By the way, I have another plan of my future. It's very different from before one. I wanna have an intercultural marriage. That dream comes true, I gonna live abroad. Then I wanna to be houseworker, and live near the ocean. I wanna go ocean in weekend, and have a lunchbox that I made. It is good!:) If I take the plan to be working mother or to be houseworker in foreign country, anyway I wanna have two or three children!!!
This house looks so wonderful! It's a really perfect location. It would be possible to listen to the ocean at night as you go to sleep, and have fruit trees in the yard. I hope you can live somewhere similar someday.
返信削除Hi, I'm tomato1111 in class4.
返信削除You are very great, I think.
I also like busy life than haveing many free times(^ω^)★
I think it is a happy thing.