
This photo is Anne Hathaway. She is an actor and this is when she acts Mia which is the main character of The Princess Diaries.Ordinally, I did not like to reading books. It is not only English one, but also Japanese one. I used to hate reading books, but this book changed me. I became to like reading English books.
Have you ever read this book? I think this book is really exciting! I wanna introduce this book. Main charecter in this book is Mia Thermopolis. She is a high school student and she lives in N.Y. with her mother and her cat ,Fat Louie. Her mother and father did not marry, but they are get along with each other. So Mia go to Genovia (a country that her father lives) every summer and winter holiday. One day she met her father at Plaza Hotel. Then he said, "I am a prince of Genovia, so I am a ruler of Genovia. But I cannot have a children. There is not a heir. You are a my only child. So you are a princess of Genovia." Mia did not want to be a princess. However she became a princess of Genovia, she had a class of princess and studied about princess. This book was written about other things. For example, about Love, Friends. I was really exciting to read this book. If you have a such a book, please tell me about that.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿