
Can you have a good winter break? I am having a really good and busy day :) I hang out every daaaay!!!haha 2010 is last one day... This year was very fast!! I could have many experiences. I entered this university, my life changed vey much. First, I live in Osaka so I need to have one and a half hour to go to school. My junior high school and high school is near my house. Therefore time that I go back home is later than ever x( Second, I could have many many friends. They are really interesting! Especially friends who are S.I.S students, they have various background, so I can hear a lot of experiences. It is valuable for me. I love my friends! Also I love this class, English 11. You are really funny and kind for me. Next year maybe we cannot be same class, but hang out sometimes everybody! Alright? You must say Okay!haha Anyway existence of friends is very important for me, so please get along well next year!
I have a plan of my New Year. I spend that day with my family and relatives every year. Relatives will come to my grand father's house.(his house takes 5min from my house) I can meet my cousins. They are very cute! At evening we do Hatsumode. We go to Sumiyoshi-Taisya. It is famous shrine in Osaka. We walk to that shrine. At that time, my uncle always treat Baby-Kastera. That taste was good! Oh, I forgot important things! In the morning, we eat Osechi andOzoni. I like Ozoni! My house's Ozoni is white and there are taro, Japanese radish and rice cake. In your house's Ozoni, what color and what food put into? Umm,that's all. HAVE A GOOD YEAR!
Hi!! I'm Tomato0209 from class4^^
返信削除A Happy New Year~!!
I also felt last year was too fast!!
But I had many greatful memories!!
Though I haven't eat Ozouni yet,in my house
we put Japanese radish, carrot and rice cakes^^
I'm zucchini432 from class4.
返信削除I like eating Ozouni.
It is a Japanese traditional food♥
Hi, I'm tomato1111 in class4.
返信削除Although last year passed quickly, I could experience many good things.
I hope this year will become happy(^ω^)♪
It's nice that you have some traditions that you follow with your family every year. Actually our new year is very quiet, because my wife is an only child, and her mother re-married and spends new year with her new husband's family. When Sophie gets older, we'll make ozoni etc.
返信削除